A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 William Arthur Ward Quotes To Make You An Eternal Optimist
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
An American, author, editor, teacher and a motivational speaker, William Arthur Ward is credited with numerous inspirational quotes. Ward also has the distinction of being one of the most quoted writers ever in "Quote," a weekly international publication for public speakers. His words are both motivating and inspiring!
1. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
2. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
3. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”
4. “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.”
5. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.”
6. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 28th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved