A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Zig Ziglar Quotes For Achieving Personal And Professional Success.
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Zig Ziglar was a remarkably motivating speaker and author, whose words continue to inspire countless people even today. In his autobiography, he wrote, “If my life has had a theme, I suppose it has been a typical American theme in that, for most of it, I have been looking for happiness and success.” Leading a life of dedication and commitment, he also helped many others to lead theirs. Here are some of his most famous quotes, which have the power to restart your life with more energy.
1. “F-E-A-R has two meanings: 'Forget Everything And Run' or 'Face Everything And Rise.' The choice is yours.”
2. “Don't let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.”
3. “Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.”
4. “When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.”
5. “If you don't like your situation in life, don't fret or worry – do something about it. Worry less, and act more.”
6. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 3rd March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved