A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Quotes By Buddha To Enlighten Your Inner Mind And Soul
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration a t other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, has been a guiding light for spiritual seekers for more than past 2500 years. Buddhism is a way of life that about 300 million people around the world follow today. Buddha dedicated his entire teaching the path of enlightenment and awakening to his followers. Here are 7 quotes by Buddha to clear your mind and enlighten your soul!
1. “All experiences are preceded by mind, having mind as their master, created by mind.”
2. “If with a pure mind a person speaks or acts, happiness follows them like a never-departing shadow.”
3. “If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”
4. “I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.”
5. “The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live.”
6. “Whatever is not yours: let go of it. Your letting go of it will be for your long-term happiness & benefit.”
7. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 6th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
'Entrepreneurship : It's about people, not just money and ideas!' - Mike Southon , Co-Author of 'The Beermat Entrepreneur'
People who loved this also loved