A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Lao Tzu Quotes To Master Your Inner Self
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Lao Tzu, the man behind Taoism, was a legendary Chinese philosopher whose teachings date back to 6th century BC. His teachings have influenced people from various cultures, helping them mastering their inner self. His words have power to affect your life to a great extent if you can manage to abide by these quotes and implement them into your lives.
1. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.”
2. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
3. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”
4. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”
5. “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”
6. “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.”
7. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.”
8. “To lead the people, walk behind them.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 24th March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved