A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Simon Sinek Quotes About Business Leadership
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Simon Sinek, a prominent author, trainer and public speaker, has been leading a movement to help people around the world inspire action. His unconventional and innovative views on business have inspired millions. Simon Sinek delivers both in this collection of his best quotes about business leadership. Read below for 8 of his best quotes about business leadership
1. “A leader’s job is not to do the work for others, it’s to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible.”
2. “The goal is not to be perfect by the end, the goal is to be better today.”
3. “When we tell people to do their jobs, we get workers. When we trust people to get the job done, we get leaders.”
4. “Leaders are the ones who have the courage to go first, to put themselves at personal risk to open a path for others to follow.”
5. “Hire people inspired to achieve something big over people who demand something big before they feel inspired.”
6. “If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else.”
7. “Too many people confuse being rich or famous with being a leader. Wealth and fame are byproducts not qualifications to lead.”
8. “The leaders who get the most out of their people are the leaders who care most about their people.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 30th March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved