A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 John Wooden Quotes To Help You Stay Strong At The Toughest Times
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
John Wooden was an American basketball player and coach, who was also named the national coach of the year, 6 times. Wooden was also the first person ever represented as a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame as both a player and as a coach. He was regarded as one of the wisest and best coaches in the history of college basketball. Here are some of his most inspiring quotes, which are the result of his experiences as a strong sportsman.
1. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.”
2. “Never mistake activity for achievement.”
3. “It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.”
4. “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
5. “Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”
6. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
7. “You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.”
8. “If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes.”
9. “Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 23rd March 2017.