A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Most Powerful Quotes By Sir Winston Churchill
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration a t other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Winston Churchill was the British Prime Minister during most of World War 2 and was seen as a resolute leader whose inspiring speeches maintained the morale of a nation. The committed leaders has much to teach about life, determination, persistence and leadership. Here are 9 of his most powerful quotes, from which you get take away a nugget of inspiration from the man who knew no fear.
1. “You have enemies? Good. It means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
2. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference.”
3. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.”
4. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
5. “The price of greatness is responsibility.”
6. “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.”
7. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
8. “There is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure.”
9. “Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 7th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Travel & LifeStyle
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved