Health & Fitness
A collection of write-ups with health care tips, expert advices and inspiration for overall wellness and fitness.
Find The Missing Inpiration to Great Health. Here Are Some Facts For A Healthy Living
Health is Wealth and this is an adage that shall never seem to lose meaning. You could accomplish great deeds, reach zeniths of success in multiple dimensions but if you miss out on your health, you could bring all of that down to zero just when you would begin relishing your successes. So here are some interesting facts for healthy living. Read ON!
A healthy lifestyle consists of several aspects that should be equally considered such as physical and mental health, healthy dieting, physical exercise, avoiding bad habits.
If you want to stay healthy, you may follow these simple recommendations:
Healthy eating habits:
- Avoid any kind of junk food or any food which components you are not acknowledged. Be careful as you visit other countries and always ask about ingredients, especially if you have an allergy.
- Try to cook food using only fresh ingredients and avoid using grease.
- Eat a portion of fruits every day; choose those that grow in your region if possible.
- Drink clean water and avoid drinks that contain a lot of sugar and chemical flavors.
- Pay attention to a portion of your meal. Consider that you eat faster than saturation happens; eat a small portion and wait 15-20 minutes.
- If you regularly eat meat, choose lean sorts of meat, eat fish or seafood weekly.
- Try not to miss a meal during the day not to feel extreme hunger at the end of the day.
- If you have any weight problems, consult the specialist to get the diet recommendations. Choose the food that contains fewer fats and sugar; instead choose meats, fish, fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts.
- If you live in the country where high daily temperatures prevail, do not eat heavy food and avoid the sun in the afternoon time.
- Do not eat raw or undercooked meat because it may harm your digestive system.
- If you are vegetarian, consult a specialist to be sure that you do not have any weight problems and your body has the needed vitamins and minerals.
- Choose the type of physical activity that fits you the best: yoga, dancing, running or jumping, box and jujutsu - just find sports that attracts you and fits your body needs.
- Get pleasure from exercise. Try to stay in the moment all the time you train, even if you are just walking. Pay attention to each motion of your body and feel thankful.
- Do exercise regularly; it is possible to start even from 5-10 minutes, but try not to miss the time you chose for training; in several months you will develop a habit and it will be much more easy to turn it into a lifestyle.
- Walking is a good way to start and it is available for people of any ages. However, always consider the weather conditions; avoid walking when it is too hot or too cold.
- If you have any health problems such as high blood pressure or heart disease, consult with your doctor before starting training.
- If you feel pain or any other symptoms of diseases, do not wait, never try any self-medication, do not ignore what is happening with your body. Consult the doctor as soon as possible and strictly follow provided recommendations.
- Do not stop taking medicines before ending the prescribed course of treatment; remember that the disappearing of the symptoms does not mean disappearing of the disease.
- If you have any chronic diseases acknowledge your family members, friends, and colleagues about the measures that should be made if any health problems arise.
- Always make the needed inoculations in time. Get know what immunization is required as you travel to other countries.
- The regular health check is necessary even if you feel well and do not have any bad symptoms. Remember that timely diagnostic may prevent disease development and even save your life.
Mental health tips:
- Find a proper balance between work and leisure. Combine active and passive rest. Look for new activities and ways to spend free time. Travel and discover new places, find new kind of activities, or learn a new skill.
- Avoid communication with people who make you feel sad, depressed or humiliated. Spend more time with those who you love and appreciate.
- If you feel depressed or have suicidal thoughts - ask for help. It is possible to speak with a friend or a family member but always better to consult a specialist.
- Find contentment in all periods of your daily routine; do not browse the Internet or read news feed; try to replace it with reading books or online-course that interests you.
- During vacation, use free time to satisfy your personal needs no matter what other people recommend you to do. Listen to yourself and choose such place of destination, or type of time-spending that is perfect personally for you.Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
If all the above have helped you and you wish to keep great health always stay tuned to the health and fitness section of our eMagazine. If you have any inspiring write-ups to contribute feel free to contact us.
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 12th September 2018.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved