A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Alice Walker Quotes To Empower You To Live Your Life To The Fullest
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Alice Walker is an American novelist, short story writer, poet, and activist. She wrote the critically acclaimed novel The Color Purple for which she won the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. She has been inspiring readers with her stories, her passion, and her honesty for more than four decades. Below are some of the most inspirational Alice Walker quotes.
1. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.”
2. “Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.”
3. “Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.”
4. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful.”
5. “Part of what existence means to me is knowing the difference between what I am now and what I was then.”
6. “Keep in mind always the present you are constructing. It should be the future you want.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 5th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved