A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Jesse Owens Quotes To Win Over Every Obstacle Of Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
James Cleveland Owens, popularly known as Jesse Owens, was an American athlete who specialised in track and field events and is particularly famous for winning 4 gold medals during the 1936 ‘Berlin Olympics’. He was a prodigy in sprinting and the high jump and during ‘The Olympics’ he won gold in relay, long jump, 200 metre sprint and 100 metre sprint to become one of the most iconic track and field athletes of all time. Owens was a great athlete and he has been an inspiration for many. Here is a collection of the renowned quotes and thoughts by Jesse Owens from his experiences.
1. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”
2. “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself – the invisible, inevitable battles inside all of us – that’s where it’s at.”
3. “One chance is all you need.”
4. “Find the good. It's all around you. Find it, showcase it and you'll start believing in it.”
5. “Life doesn’t give you all the practice races you need.”
6. “It all goes so fast, and character makes the difference when it's close.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 26th June 2017.
Most Loved On iU
'Entrepreneurship : It's about people, not just money and ideas!' - Mike Southon , Co-Author of 'The Beermat Entrepreneur'
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved