A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Anne Frank Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be The Change
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Anne Frank, who started her diary Diary of a Young Girl at the age of just 13, while hiding from the German occupation of Amsterdam during the second world war. Anne wrote her diary in hiding in a secret annex of an old warehouse for the next two years. The diary stops abruptly in August 1944, when her family are betrayed and eventually sent to Auschwitz death camp. Only Anne’s father Otto survived and published his daughter’s Anne’s diary in 1947. This funny, heartbreaking, inspiring book will make it so easy for you to keep the memory of Anne Frank alive. To give you a little taste, we have collected 10 of the greatest quotes from her diary.
1. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
2. “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.”
3. “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
4. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.”
5. “No one has ever become poor by giving.”
6. “Whoever doesn't know it must learn and find by experience that 'a quiet conscience makes one strong!'”
7. “Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”
8. “In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 22nd June 2017.