A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes To Convert Your Knowledge Into Wisdom
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Leonardo da Vinci, painter of The Last Supper and the Mona Lisa was centuries ahead of his time in showing us that technology for technology's sake will simply occupy time rather than unleash the best of humanity. Da Vinci is considered to be a true Renaissance man who earned a great deal of proficiency in many subjects. He is revered today because of his artistic contributions that defined and molded the world of art and also because of his countless achievements in other notable fields. Very few artists of his time possessed the qualities and the vehemence to accomplish what he did. Today, his art is priceless and his science is accredited. Here are some of his wisest quotes to empower your heart and mind.
1. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
2. “Learning never exhausts the mind.”
3. “The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.”
4. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”
5. “Every action needs to be prompted by a motive.”
6. “Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it.”
7. “All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions.”
8. “Wisdom is the daughter of experience.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 24th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved