A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Quotes By Marie Curie To Awaken The Greatness In You
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Marie Skłodowska Curie, born Maria Salomea Skłodowska, was a Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist who conducted pioneering research on radioactivity Marie Curie reminds us that greatness does not come easy or fast, but is reachable for all! Here are some of her most motivating quotes!
1. “Have no fear of perfection; you'll never reach it.”
2. “Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood.”
3. “One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.”
4. “I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy.”
5. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”
6. “Each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity.”
7. “The older one gets, the more one feels that the present must be enjoyed; it is a precious gift, comparable to a state of grace”
8. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 23rd June 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
Travel & LifeStyle
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved