A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Sara Blakely Quotes That Are Sure To Help Inspire Your Entrepreneurial Journey
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Sara Blakely is an American billionaire businesswoman, and founder of Spanx, an American intimate apparel company with pants and leggings, founded in Atlanta, Georgia. She was placed in the top 100 of the most influential people in the world in ‘Times Magazine’. In 2014 she was ranked 93 as most powerful women in the world by Forbes. Here are some of her most powerful quotes to inspire your journey towards success
1. “Don't be intimidated by what you don't know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.”
2. “Everything in our society is so purposeful.”
3. “When something I can’t control happens, I ask myself : where is the hidden gift, where is the positive in this?”
4. “Failure is not the outcome – failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.”
5. “You’ve got to visualize where you’re headed and be very clear about it. Take a Polaroid picture of where you’re going to be in a few years.”
6. “I think failure is nothing more than life’s way of nudging you that you are off course.”
7. “You’ve got to embrace what you don’t know.”
8. “Having a mental snapshot of where you are, where you are going, and what you are moving toward is incredibly powerful.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 29th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved