A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Socrates Quotes: Inspirational Words Of Wisdom
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Socrates was a classical Greek philosopher credited as one of the founders of Western philosophy. He is an enigmatic figure known chiefly through the accounts of classical writers, especially the writings. The standard set by him, his critical reasoning, his view on life and surrounding made him an admirable inspiration to many who came across his teachings. Here are some of his most inspiring quotes that will add more wisdom to your knowledge of Life
1. “An unexamined life is not worth living.”
2. “True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.”
3. “To find yourself, think for yourself.”
4. “Let him that would move the world first move himself.”
5. “The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear.”
6. “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.”
7. “We cannot live better than in seeking to become better.”
8. “The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 6th June 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved