A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Arthur Ashe Quotes That Will Inspire You To Reach Your Dreams
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr. was an American World No. 1 professional tennis player. He won three Grand Slam titles. He was the first black American to be ranked world’s No.1 professional tennis player. He has won the Grand Slam title three times. Below are some of the popular and insightful quotes by Arthur Ashe.
1. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
2. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”
3. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.”
4. “From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life.”
5. “You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing.”
6. “A wise person decides slowly but abides by these decisions.”
7. “It doesn't have to glitter to be gold.”
8. “Fear isn't an excuse to come to a standstill. It's the impetus to step up and strike.”
9. “Every time you win, it diminishes the fear a little bit. You never really cancel the fear of losing; you keep challenging it.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 21st June 2017.