A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Powerful Quotes By Anais Nin To Rediscover The Real You
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
A French-born novelist, Anaïs Nin, in her writing, referred to her journey around self-discovery. She found her passion in writing when she was only eleven years old. With a career spanning several decades, she achieved what no other woman could at her time. Bold and vehement in demeanour, she wrote without inhibitions, drawing most of the content from her own experiences. True to her beliefs, she always allowed her instincts to direct her. Here are some of her most powerful quotes which can help you rediscover the real you!
1. “To withhold from living is to die … the more you give of yourself to life the more life nourishes you.”
2. “We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
3. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.”
4. “Dreams are necessary to life.”
5. “Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat.”
6. “The secret of joy is the mastery of pain.”
7. “Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.”
8. “Life is so fluid that one can only hope to capture the living moment, to capture it alive and fresh … without destroying that moment.”
9. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
10. “Passion gives me moments of wholeness.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 21st May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved