A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Robert Frost Quotes To Motivate You To Journey Your Life In The Best Way
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Robert Frost is a well-known American poet. He was extremely observed for his sensible representation of rural life as well as his command of American informal speech. He is the only person who has won Pulitzer Prize, four times in poetry. His work was first published in England prior to it was published by America. Here are some of his best quotes to inspire you.
1. “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
2. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
3. “The best way out is always through.”
4. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.”
5. “Freedom lies in being bold.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 29th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved