A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Significant Quotes By Jonathan Swift - Words Of Wisdom
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Jonathan Swift was an Anglo-Irish essayist, satirist, political pamphleteer, poet as well as cleric who became Dean of St Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin. He was best known for writing Gulliver’s Travels. Below is a list of some of the insightful quotes by Jonathan Swift!
1. “Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.”
2. “May you live all the days of your life.”
3. “A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.”
4. “The proper words in the proper places are the true definition of style.”
5. “The best doctors in the world are Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet, and Doctor Merryman.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 2nd May 2017.