A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes Which Define The Most Important Leadership Qualities
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Napoleon Bonaparte was a French military and political leader. He was the first military general who became the emperor of France and rose to the prominence during the French Revolution and led several successful campaigns during the French Revolutionary Wars. Napoleon was known not only for his work but also powerful use of words he used to inspire many. Here are some of those which can help you be a great leader!
1. “A leader is a dealer in hope.”
2. “Victory belongs to the most persevering.”
3. “He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.”
4. “Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it.”
5. “The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind.”
6. “If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 13th May 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved