A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Benjamin Disraeli Quotes That Will Motivate To Aim And Achieve Big
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
The first and the only Jewish Prime Minister of England till date, Benjamin Disraeli was a British conservative politician, statesman, novelist, dandy. He is known for his trilogy, ‘Coningsby’, ‘Sybil’ and ‘Tangred’ reflecting his ideologies. He is accredited for becoming the founder of the Young England Group and being hailed as the leader of Conservatives among the Commons. His bringing together of India and the Suez Canal under the British Empire’s dominion as a mark of his prolific political ideologies makes him stand out in the history of the British era. These quotes which can help you every time you need some motivation, are a proof of his leadership abilities.
1. “The secret of success is constancy to purpose.”
2. “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.”
3. “Change is inevitable. Change is constant.”
4. “The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”
5. “Nurture your minds with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”
6. “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.”
7. “Everything comes if a man will only wait.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 23rd May 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved