A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Inspiring Quotes By Farrah Gray To Win The Battle Of Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Dr. Farrah Gray was named as one of the most influential Black men in America by the National Urban League's Urban Influence Magazine. He was also the youngest person to have an office on Wall Street and the youngest to receive an honorary doctorate. At 21 years old, he was recognized as an entrepreneurial icon, business mogul and best-selling author. Raised in the impoverished South side of Chicago, Dr. Gray defied the odds and became a self-made millionaire by the age of 14. In his rise from poverty to national and international prominence as an entrepreneurial icon and pre-eminent power speaker, Dr. Gray has inspired millions around the world. Through his quotes, we spread to you some inspiration to begin a better journey of life.
1. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
2. “In life we don't get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection.”
3. “Inside every seed is the potential for an incredible harvest.”
4. “Comfort is the enemy of achievement.”
5. “Never duck responsibility, it’s like running from the rain only to fall into the river.”
6. “Always define your area of excellence. Establish the area where you will be the best.”
7. “Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 28th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved