A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Isaac Asimov Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Isaac Asimov was an American author as well as a professor of biochemistry at the Boston University. He was best known for his science fiction work such as I, Robot and Foundation. Always with an eye on the future, the author wrote a New York Times article in 1964 about his predictions 50 years forward, contemplating the scene for 2014. His works continue to inspire the world even today. Here are some of his wise quotes that shall help you achieve your dreams!
1. “To succeed, planning alone is insufficient. One must improvise as well.”
2. “Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.”
3. “In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate.”
4. “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.”
5. “It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.”
6. “No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.”
7. “If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success – but only if you persist.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 17th May 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved