A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Maya Angelou Quotes That Will Make You A Better Person
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Maya Angelou was an African-American poet, author, actress, and civil rights activist. The lady had a way with words for sure, as is evidenced by her many plays, movies, and TV shows over the course of 50 years. But despite a long list of accomplishments, she is most remembered for her wisdom, her faith in God and her ability to communicate big truths with simplicity, beauty and grace. A strong and inspiring woman with a varied career, Angelou has some beautiful quotes that'll uplift your heart.
1. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
2. “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.”
3. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
4. “Nothing will work unless you do.”
5. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
6. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
7. “History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.”
8. “It's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 5th May 2017.