A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Napoleon Hill Quotes To Grow Your Wealth
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Napoleon Hill is widely recognized has one of the godfathers of writings about success and achievement. He had a basic message for his students: Anyone can become rich, and you ought to stop thinking of wealth as tied purely to money or reputation. One of his books "Think and Grow Rich" is one of the best-selling success books of all time, and through this day is still accurate when it comes to developing strategies to succeed. Motivational speakers and results coach like Jim Rohn, Bryan Tracy, Bob Proctor or Tony Robbins credit Napoleon Hill as a source of inspiration in their lives. For you to get also inspired to succeed we've selected the best Napoleon Hill quotes to be successful, enjoy it!
1. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
2. “Don't wait. The time will never be just right.”
3. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
4. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
5. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
6. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.”
7. “Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache, carries with it the Seed of an equivalent or greater Benefit.”
8. “Any ideas, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 4th May 2017.