A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Incredible Quotes By Larry Winget To Elevate And Empower Yourself
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Larry Winget, an international motivational speaker and consultant, known for his "in your face," aggressive method of teaching, he is called the Pitbull for Personal Development and is a prolific author. With straightforward teachings he insists that responsibility, honesty, integrity and hard work are the foundations for success. He trains people in the art of being successful. He is the author of several Wall Street Journal/New York Times bestsellers, a regular speaker on Dr. Phil, MSNBC, as well as a variety of other shows. Here are some of his more powerful quotes that can empower you towards better growth.
1. “Everything in life is a lesson. Refusing to learn the lesson means that it will be repeated until the lesson is learned.”
2. “If you don't have much going wrong in your life, then you don't have much going on in your life.”
3. “Make yourself happy and surround yourself with people who are cool with that.”
4. “Be the person others can count on to get things done.”
5. “You can’t step up to the next level as long as you keep one foot on the lower level.”
6. “Everything in your life gets better when you get better, and nothing is ever going to get better until you get better.”
7. “Work hard on your job and work harder on yourself.”
8. “When you miss the target, never in history has it been the target's fault. Ya gotta take responsibility!”
9. “Everything has a price, including both success and failure. Choose either one and be prepared to pay the price.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 16th May 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved